Our construction division is partnering with an award winning CM firm, working throughout the Southern California region to bring a key leadership professional to their team. This organization has developed an outstanding reputation within the industry for their stellar work ethic and their understanding that people build projects, and their people and communities are impacted by the work they do, as such they are focused on achieving a positive impact on all aspects of the communities they serve.
Among other duties, this position will be overseeing both office, and onsite construction practices from start to finish. Supervising, coordinating, and performing quality assurance inspections to achieve compliance with contracts and plans.
Communication between clients and trades is a key element of this role, and thus written as well as verbal skills are a high priority to bring to this key management position.
- 20 years relevant field management experience with at least 10 years managing Bridge, Caltrans, Rail, Metro projects
- At least 2 years Roadway, highway inspection
- Experience managing projects in excess of $100MM
- Design/Build procurement experience a plus
- BS or higher degree in Civil Engineering
- PE registration in the State of California a must