Are you someone who is results driven, thrives in a competitive environment, and enjoys being rewarded for you efforts?
Due to continued growth, HGI is looking to bring on an Account Executive to our established and successful Manufacturing, Construction, and Financial Services Divisions. If you are looking for a career where you gain exposure to a highly consultative sales role, this is the one.
Day to Day Expectations: As an Account Executive you will proactively reach out to Executives and help solve talent acquisition frustrations. Along with these high level business development calls, you are consistently recruiting top tier talent for your clients.
What we will provide:
- Two week training module — where you learn the art of executive recruiting and can hit the ground running.
- After your completion of training — you will then be partnered with a mentor and a team to continue your professional growth. Our mentors have strong tenure and produce at an extremely high level, and will work closely with you to ensure you’re in the best position to succeed.
- HGI is a name our clients know and trust — the leads you will be calling know the HGI name, and trust our process.
- Culture that is second to none. Monthly team outings. Casual Dress. Quarterly incentives.
- Compensation: Above industry average base compensation with unlimited commission potential, 401k, Benefits, and Paid Time Off
- Office Location: In the heart of downtown Cedar Rapids. We are on the 4th floor of the Paramount Theater Building. Company paid parking in a covered garage.
- Community involvement: HGI is constantly giving back to the community. We are heavily involved with the following organizations: Zach Johnson Foundation, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and Horizons Family Service Alliance. Along with many other organizations.
- Incentive Trip: Our week long, all inclusive Pacesetter incentive trip is a reward earned by our top producing Account Executives.
- This year our Account Executives are working to earn a trip to Jamaica!
- Collaborative Team Environment: We are a firm that wants you to succeed. Last year we had 8 Account Executive qualify for our Annual Pace Setter reward trip.
If what you have read sparks interest, please apply. This is an opportunity that will provide you a career, not just a job.