We are working with a well-established General Contractor in the Los Angeles Market to bring on an experienced Project Manager to join their team. They have built an incredibly strong, team-oriented culture that sets them apart in the market.
This position will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the construction process for high end office interior projects. You will also be closely involved in strategic decision making and building the organizations future.
- 6-10 Years of project management experience
- Experience managing office interior projects is a must
- Experience building a variety of complex projects is a plus
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Great benefits and compensation package for qualified candidates.