We are working with a strong Manufacturing organization in Northwest Iowa looking to bring on an experienced leader to be a program manager for their team. This organization has been consistently growing and is expecting to continue growing for many years to come.
This position will be responsible for managing the facilities sanitation program, working with the operations and quality teams to execute a comprehensive sanitation schedule. They will also manage a team of sanitation leads, directing, training, and inspecting sanitation efforts to ensure quality standards are being met.
- 5+ years in a sanitation leadership role
- Knowledge of and ability to write SSOP
- Proven relationships with chemical suppliers
- Experience with USDA regulations and guidelines
- Strong leadership Experience