The Harrison Group Construction team is working with a leading healthcare consulting, design, construction, & development firm to find their next President to lead them into the future. This organization is a fully integrated leader in general commercial construction and real estate development with an outstanding reputation for high-quality projects.
This position will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the business, leading necessary team members from each department. They will spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes, and set comprehensive goals for business growth, success, performance, and profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree beneficial
- EOS Integrator or similarly effective skillset
- 5-10 years of executive-level operational experience (required)
- Experience running organization or division with $50M – $200M in annual revenue
- Proven track record of scaling an organization
- Must have proven successful experience in commercial construction or similar industry
- Experience in leading construction/development operations, having complete P & L responsibility
- Strong abilities in areas of business development and client relations
- Proven track record of leading teams and running a profitable business/division
- Strong financial acumen with a financially focused mindset
- Proven track record of identifying, hiring, mentoring, raising, and developing leaders
- Exceptional executive presence, business acumen, and presentation skills