The Harrison Group Construction team is partnering with a large Healthcare builder working throughout Illinois to bring on an experienced leader to lead their construction team. This organization is in a strong position right now, allowing this position to smoothly transition into a well running business with a strong team behind them.
This position will lead a construction team of roughly 80 people, in charge of $300M per year in building. They will work closely with clients to guarantee their team is effectively serving their needs, as well as ensuring the profitability and long-term success of the organization.
This position will be based out of Illinois and require some minor travel. They also offer a strong base, Full family benefits, Vehicle/Phone/Tech. allowances and an impressive bonus opportunity. Relocation Assistance is available.
- 15+ Years of experience in the Construction Industry
- Experience with Healthcare Facility design/construction
- Collaborative, confident, driven, and dynamic servant leader
- Ability to help strategize with a marketing team on proposals and presentations for existing and potential new clients
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal