We are working on a unique opportunity for an Occupational Health Nurse to join a manufacturer in the Des Moines area. This organization places a heavy emphasis on the health and safety of their team, and are looking to have an in-house Occupational Health Nurse to further enhance their efforts.
This position will be responsible for a variety of programs focused around Health and Safety, from preventative care, to emergency medical services. They will teach CPR, conduct physicals, monitor employees for health problems as well as administering pulmonary, hearing, and drug testing. This position will also a first responder to any injury that may occur on site and determine what actions need to be taken.
- Monday-Friday work schedule on day shift
- Will not work major holidays (Still get paid)
- Company will pay for additional training and certifications
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- 3-5 Years of Practical Nursing Experience preferred
- CPR & First Aide Certifications Required
- Registered Nursing Degree Preferred