The Harrison Group Manufacturing Team is working with a fast-growing manufacturer of foodservice equipment to bring on an experienced IT Systems Administrator to their team. This organization is a powerhouse in their industry, yet continues to grow and aggressively acquire new business. They were also named to Forbes’s list of the World’s Best Employers in 2021.
This is a fully remote role and will be an influential member of a tight-knit corporate IT team, reporting directly to the Director of Global IT. They will be responsible for the planning and implementation of complex projects, as well as maintaining and overseeing the technical infrastructure of the company.
- 5+ Years of IT Experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft products
- Writing standards across multiple facilities
- An in-depth understanding of SaaS (software as a service applications) Infrastructure and SaaS models.
- Azure certifications are a plus
- Strong communication and organizational skills