We are partnering with a growing Manufacturing organization to help them bring on an experienced Controller to join their team. This organization is preparing for significant growth and need the financial expertise of a controller to support that growth.
This position will be an integral member of the leadership team and will be responsible for the overall guidance, health, and compliance of the organization. They will work closely with senior leadership through strategic planning to monitor the financial impacts and implications of current operational performance. They will also complete monthly financial statements and provide detailed financial analysis and identify opportunities to improve overall profitability of the organization.
- 5+ Years of experience as a Controller
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Strong Accounting skills with the ability to do high level financial analysis
- CPA/CMA designations, or progress towards certifications
- Federal grant accounting experience preferred (SBIR, STTR, ect.)