Our construction team is partnering with an award winning Multifamily Developer working throughout the Southern California region to bring an experienced APM, and Sr. PE to their team of professionals.
This organization has developed an outstanding reputation within the industry for their stellar work ethic, and are committed to being the best multifamily company by providing living excellence to their customers.
This position will be overseeing onsite construction from start to finish. Coordinating, and scheduling all daily construction activities. Communication between Owners, and trades is a key element of this role, and thus written as well as verbal skills are a high priority to bring to the table. Negotiating skills, obtaining permits, and licenses, time management, and determining needs and resources are key elements to possess to successfully land this job .
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- In depth understanding of construction procedures and materials
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Working knowledge of MS office
- BSc/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field.
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage.
- Experience managing M/F projects
- Strong written, oral communication skills
- A team player with leadership abilities