We are working with a strong General Contractor in the DMV area to bring on a motivated Assistant Project Manager to their team. This organization is one of the largest General Contractor’s in the market and one of the industries top multifamily builders in the nation.
This position will be responsible for supporting the administrative and technical management of a construction project. They will also will work closely with the Project Executive to steer the project forward and ensure a quality project on time and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or a related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in a related field. Experience in multi-family construction preferred.
- Detail-oriented, can manage multiple priorities and has strong management and communication skills.
- Experience using construction technologies such as ProCore and BlueBeam
- Must be able to travel locally to project sites as needed