Our Construction team is partnering with a Developer/Builder that works throughout the South-West to bring on a Senior Project Manager to their team. This organization has developed a team that is passionate about building and committed to being leaders in the industry.
This position will be in a key player in the growth of the organization, they will oversee day-to-day management responsibilities of new, ground-up Multi-family construction projects. They will work closely with field teams to ensure construction issues are quickly addressed, and the project progresses on schedule and on budget.
- 10+ Year’s of Project Management Experience specifically in Multi-Family Construction
- Bachelor’s Degree in a construction related field
- Significant experience utilizing technology throughout the construction process
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout Texas and work remotely as needed
- Strong Communication and organizational skills