Olivet Neighborhood Mission supports the basic needs for families in the Cedar Rapids community. They provide a variety of services to people in need including:
- Clothing Closet – Free and low-cost clothing, personal items, and household goods
- Community Gardens – Outside space to learn about gardening and grow fruits and vegetables to feed your family and our community
- Food Assistance – Food Pantry and Kitchen Pantry, where you can pick out free groceries, including fresh foods and premade meals
- Head Start Program – Free preschool program to help your child get ready for kindergarten
- Parish Nurse – Free medical care from a skilled registered nurse (RN)
- Youth After-School & Summer Programs – Free enrichment activities where your child can learn and have fun in a safe, supervised environment
Harrison Group, Inc. got involved with the Olivet Neighborhood Mission in 2020 to adopt 4 families for the holiday season. The HGI team contributed to this great cause to provide meals, household goods, and toys for the kids.